Assistance is provided for the less fortunate in many forms via the Welfare Department.
This assistance could be in the form of :
- Payment for arrears in rental
- Lights or water
- Cost of transportation for our students to the various Madrassahs or for the elderly to clinics or hospitals.
- Financing circumcision for babies children and adults through the appropriate doctors
- Assist individuals requiring medical care and hospitalization.
- Financing self help schemes.
- Acquiring a driver's license or a nursing diploma.